The Under Current® XL13 and XXL13 systems are ideal for large-scale commercial growers. With the patented Sub-Current Culture® circulation method, growers can now improve operational efficiencies and overall yields. Sub-Current Culture® (SCC) technology utilizes negative water pressure to recirculate highly oxygenated nutrient solution through the plant’s root zone. This continuous fluid motion supercharges the nutrients with dissolved oxygen, creating hyper-aerobic conditions perfect for explosive plant growth. High levels of aeration and constant circulation optimize plants nutrient uptake capacity. This action conserves nutrients, water and necessitates less frequent nutrient change-outs. 40 inch plant centers with recommended growth time of 4-6 weeks.
The Under Current® XL13 & XXL13 Systems Includes:
- 13 gallon Blackout Series growth modules,
- 3 in manifolds,
- 3 in UC Spin Tight Bulkheads,
- CCH2O 8 in Heavy Duty Lids with Port Hole,
- CCH2O Heavy Duty 8 in Net Pots,
- Danner Mag-Drive Return Pump,
- Premium Linear Air Pump(s),
- 9 in Air Diffuser Disc,
- Aqua-Pore Air Diffusers,
- Air Distribution Manifold,
- Air Hose,
- In-Line Filter(s),
- Adjustable Float Valve with Reservoir Adapter Kit,
- Drain Valve,
- Chiller Adapter,
- Garden Hose Drain Adapter,
- Cultured Solutions VEG A/B.
These items are drop ship only.