The Growers International Shop has been completely remade from scratch and relaunched at Grower Supplies.
Our previous version was WooCommerce powered and had several issues that we couldn't dodge entirely. For that reason, we decided to jump over a version that ran on the same CMS engine all our services are built on.
An open store
Originally, our shop was made with our vast supplies catalog. With the need of bringing it on a more stable platform, we thought on opening it for all growers to sell goods and services side by side with us.
For that reason, Grower Supplies has been created as an open multi-vendor store where everyone can buy and sell goods and services using any or all of the cryptocurrencies supported by the Blockchain Financial Wallet Services.
From the end user perspective, you go in, browse the catalog, pick up something you need/like/want, checkout and then pay with cryptocurrencies. But as a vendor, you can now create a shop and vecome a vendor!
Grower Supplies behaves just like any online store with multi-vendor capabilities with Blockchain Financial as payment gateway. Vendors are Tier 1 users that have created a CryptoWiz button that serves as payment processor for orders placed by shoppers.
When an order is placed, the shopper is directed to the CryptoWiz widget page of the vendor’s button, where they can select the coins that will be used to fulfill the payment within the vendor’s preferences. Once the payment is submitted, the vendor is notified so the purchased items are sent.
- To place a purchase order, you need to register before getting to the checkout page.
- To pay for that order, you need to have an existing account at BCF and enough balance on the wallets where you’ll take the coins from.
- To create your own shop and gain access to the selling area, you first need to become a Tier 1 user in our network.
Costs and fees
- No purchase fees whatsoever: buy without paying anything extra to us.
- No selling fees are added by our storefront software. You only pay the fees for incoming transactions (once you receive the coins) as listed on the BCF Fees and Rates page.
- Becoming a vendor is easy! You just need to hold some GRWI on your BCF wallet.